Saturday, February 27, 2010

Get Your SwagBucks Here

Search & Win
After my childhood friend Felicia over at Living Just Like Grandma joined SwagBucks, I took a look around the site and then decided to jump on the bandwagon and join myself.

 I am a huge "web surfer" and that is exactly how you earn "digital dollars". The site is not a spam site, nor does it track your searches. You accumulate SwagBucks over time and then can use them in the SwagStore to purchase all kinds of things, such as books, magazines, comic books, and Amazon gift cards.

 I put a search box widget at the bottom of my site, so that any reader of my site can use the widget or the links on this post to register and we both earn SwagBucks for it.




Will you join SwagBucks, too?


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...