Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Remake a Book Cover... The Cinderella Society

Cindy at Princess Bookie is hosting Another Remake a Book Cover Contest, and the twist is that we must redo one of the book covers that she shows on the post. Only the first 25 people to submit can enter, and voting is done in rounds. The contest is open to international participants, like myself, and I can win a $10 gift card to Book Depository. I chose to redo the cover for The Cinderella Society by Kay Cassidy.

 So comment and tell me what you think!






4 comments:

ReaganStar said...

Great idea on the cinderella pic :-) You can check mine out here if you want

http://www.starshadowblog.com/2010/03/another-cover-contest-with-princess.html

Amber Kirk-Ford said...

WOW WOW WOW WOW I love your cover! :) Please have a look at mine!!

Andrea said...

I like it. It has an old story feel to it.

Jenners said...

What a totally fun contest! I'll have to go over and check out the original and the other entries.

Good luck to you!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...