Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Choose Your Vanity

I must confess I have a secret vanity - I surf the web like many window shop, spending hours clicking from site to site examining and reading about all the various things that I want, but do not have the resources to obtain. (Food and power outrank books and kitchen toys!) Sometimes my husband indulges my fantasies, and sometimes I must relegate it to a virtual wishlist for future use.
Today I was fortunate enough to be offered the opportunity to do a product review for CSNstores.com! I was so excited I spent several hours perusing all they had to sell in their 200+ CSN Stores until I finally decided to pick from their selection of kitchen aprons, since I am well overdue for one myself. I have a bad habit of marking my clothing with whatever I happen to be cooking afterall. I have yet to settle on just one, so I need your help!
I narrowed my favorites down to eight (yes, eight) aprons, and I need you, my most loyal readers, to tell me which apron would suit me the best! Each apron picture is numbered 1 through 8, so just comment with the number you like. If you feel up to it, you can even tell me why! Then stay tuned for the winning apron!


1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.


Perhaps I will even post a picture of myself wearing the beautiful apron for you to gawk at!

4 comments:

Felicia said...

oh aprons how i love thee....mmmm...wow its a hard choic from 4-8!

So i am going to just randomly pick a number...6. i like it! its not tooo girly but its still girly and the colors are great.

oh and will you tell me how got in with CSN?

Candace said...

Well, I spent hours perusing CSN myself when offered a review. The aprons you picked are great and I have to confess I've entered many a contest to win one of the flirty aprons! #8 is possibly my favorite, although #6 is certainly a close second!

Unknown said...

I like the blue one (of course). ;0)

Lisa Richards/alterlisa said...

I've also spent way to much time looking at these aprons. I want to get matching ones for me and my granddaughter. The chocolate taster one would fit her to a T.

alterlisa AT yahoo DOT com
http://lisaslovesbooksofcourse.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...