Sunday, December 19, 2010

Challenge Completed: Take Another Chance Challenge

This challenge was hosted by Life...With Books. There were 12 categories, and I managed to complete 8 of them, which qualifies me for "A Moderate Gamble." This was a very interesting challenge as it required me to be creative with my book choices and write unique book reviews. I'm glad I participated! Here are the books I read for this challenge:

1. Read Your Doppelganger (same first name) - Glass Houses by Rachel Caine

2. Blogroll Roulette - (11, Dark Faerie Tales) - Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick
3. 100 Best Book - (100 Best Romance Novels of the 20th Century) - Daughter of the Forest by Juliet Marillier
4. Title Word Count - (2) - Blood Promise by Richelle Mead
5. Genre Switch-Up - The Season by Sarah MacLean
6. Break a Prejudice - The Dead Rise First: Rapture Countdown by Alton Ragan and Robert D. McLaughlin
7. Same Word, Different Book - (Blood) - Blood Bound by Patricia Briggs, Blood Promise by Richelle Mead
8. Become a Character - Stardust by Neil Gaiman

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...