Sunday, December 19, 2010

Challenge Completed: Twenty-Ten Challenge

This challenge was hosted by Bart's Bookshelf. I did not quite read through all twenty titles that I had planned for myself. I read 17 of the 20 I was supposed to read before the end of the year. Ironically, the books I did not get to I actually own, and so I can't blame it on the library not getting the books in on time, or something like that. Still, I think 17 out of 20 is still pretty good for this challenge, and I am planning on giving this challenge another shot in the coming year. Here is what I did manage to read:

1. Young Adult

Uglies by Scott Westerfeld
Glass Houses by Rachel Caine
3. Shiny and New
Bird by Bird: Some Instructions on Writing and Life by Anne Lamott
The Lightkeeper's Daughter by Colleen Coble
4. Bad Blogger’s
Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick
Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead
5. Charity
The Elvenbane by Andre Norton and Mercedes Lackey

6. New in 2010
The Hidden Flame by Davis Bunn and Janette Oke
Havah: The Story of Eve by Tosca Lee

7. Older Than You
Alice's Adventures in Wonderland by Lewis Carroll
Through the Looking Glass by Lewis Carroll

8. Win! Win!
Ash by Malinda Lo
Prada & Prejudice by Mandy Hubbard

9. Who Are You Again?
The Season by Sarah Maclean
Between Two Kingdoms by Joe Boyd

10. Up to You!
My Fair Lazy by Jen Lancaster
The Proper Care & Feeding of Marriage by Dr. Laura Schlessinger


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...