Saturday, December 18, 2010

For Jacqueline Carey Fans...

My favorite author, Jacqueline Carey, pointed out on FaceBook a very creative use of her first book in the Kushiel's Legacy series, Kushiel's Dart. She received a box from Greenman Apothecary of seven soaps based on characters from the book: Phedre no Delauney, Hyacinthe, Anafiel Delauney, Joscelin Verreuil, Waldemir Selig, Melisande Shahrizai, and Ysandre de la Courcel. Based on the descriptions shown on each soap, these products look intelligently conceived and very unique in design. I would love to have my own set (could I afford it), but I would probably need two sets - one for displaying and one for personal use!



1 comments:

Candace said...

I love this! Thanks so much for sharing! I'm sure I would never to be able to use them though, they would end up just being on display. On my Jacqueline Carey 'shrine' with all her books and items I've gotten from her or are related to her books.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...