Monday, January 24, 2011

2011 Reading Challenge: Black Dagger Brotherhood

I came across another challenge from Reading With Tequila that suited my TBR List for 2011, so I decided to add it to my list of challenges. I've had the eighth book in the Black Dagger Brotherhood series sitting on my TBR pile for almost a year. I've been too intimidated to touch it because I've never read any of the previous books and it's not exactly a thin book. The Black Dagger Brotherhood Challenge is perfect incentive for me to read it, as well as the rest of the series, which I've read is quite a good series. This challenge will run from February 1, 2011 to January 31, 2012. Here a list of all the titles in the series by J. R. Ward:

1. Dark Lover
2. Lover Eternal
3. Lover Awakened
4. Lover Revealed
5. Lover Unbound
6. Lover Enshrined
7. Lover Avenged
8. Lover Mine
9. Lover Unleashed


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...