Thursday, December 29, 2011

Challenge Completed: Twenty-Eleven

This challenge was hosted by Bart's Bookshelf, and it required me to read a total of 20 books in eleven categories. This really was challenging for me, as one of the categories required me to re-read a book, which I pretty much never do. There are just too many books I want to read to waste time reading something I have already read. I did manage to find one title, though. The Bablefish category also led me to read two interesting titles.
Here is the list of books with reviews that I read for this challenge:


1. To YA or not YA…
Beastly by Alex Flinn
Crescendo by Becca Fitzpatrick

2. …With a Twist
On Writing: A Memoir of the Craft by Stephen King
Redemption by Laurel Dewey

3. Hot off the Presses
River Marked by Patricia Briggs
The Uncoupling by Meg Wolitzer

4. It Wasn’t Me! (aka Bad Bloggers*)
Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater
Kathleen's Story by Lurlene McDaniel

5. Show it Who is Boss!
13 Little Blue Envelopes by Maureen Johnson
Marion Zimmer Bradley's Ravens of Avalon by Diana L. Paxson

6. Bablefish
Lion's Honey by David Grossman (Translated by Stuart Schoffman)
The Lost Angel by Javier Sierra (Translated by Carlos Frias)

7. Will-Power? What Will-Power? (aka: The Henry Ward Beecher Memorial)
Eternal Rider by Larissa Ione
Just One Taste by Louisa Edwards

8. Mind the Gap
Coyote Dreams by C. E. Murphy
Awakened by P. C. Cast and Kristin Cast

9. Back in the Day
Chocolat by Joanne Harris

10. Way Back When
Sense and Sensibility by Jane Austen

11. Slim-Pickings
On The Prowl by Patricia Briggs, Eileen Wilks, Karen Chance, and Sunny
Harvest Moon by Mercedes Lackey, Michelle Sagara, and Cameron Haley


1 comments:

Karen said...

Congratulations! I am so horrible at challenges but I always sign up for a few each year. I keep hoping I guess. I read SO much but the books somehow never fall into the challenge categories lol

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...