Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Teaser Tuesday: Persuasion: A Latter-Day Tale by Rebecca H. Jamison

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
1. Grab your current read.
2. Open to a random page.
3. Share two “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page.
4. BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!).
5. Share the title and author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!


My Teaser:
          I can't deny it anymore. I'm in love with Neil Wentworth. I don't know quite how to explain everything I'm feeling. I just know that being with Neil is right for me. He makes me a better person. It's not just an emotional feeling. It's spiritual too. I know Heavenly Father approves it.
The fact that my mother disapproves still worries me. I think she's wrong about Neil -- I think he has plenty of ambition. I just have to convince him to give up this whole police officer idea. He's so smart, he could be anything he wants. - pg. 114, Persuasion: A Latter-Day Tale by Rebecca H. Jamison

What are you reading this week?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...